Monday, May 16, 2011

A Love Story - Part I

On June 30 my husband and I will have been together for a decade.  Married for four years and dating for six.  It has been an amazing ten years and so much has happened in this short time.  Since I've wanted to write out our love story for a while I thought this would be a perfect time to do so.

Our story starts way before we even met because God had all of this planned.  It is amazing to look back and see all that has happened and how God had it all planned out.

Caleb and I met in eighth grade science class.  He sat behind me and lets just say I wasn't very attentive and he was not very talkative.  So every time our teacher, Mrs. Fredrickson (whom I loved), would call one of our names we never knew which of us she was talking to because we sat so close and our names sound so much alike.  Caleb was not much of a talker so I always ended up having to make a fool of myself and answering the question wrong because he wouldn't speak up.  I did not like him!

At this point in my life I was the typical adolescent girl.  Hyper hormonal, all about boys and very concerned with appearance.  I was also kind of a brat!  I called Caleb, Gappy, because he had a very noticeable gap between his two front teeth.  Needless to say, we never fathomed that we would end up married.

Then we started high school...


1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHA I love this story already. Cute new look on the blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...