Saturday, October 3, 2009

How to fold a shirt - Army style!

So, this might be the most random post I have written and you have read, but whenever I fold clothes around someone else and use this technique, I always get questions so I thought I would just demonstrate.

When Caleb came home from basic he taught me this mode of folding because 1) it takes up less space and 2) doesn't come undone. However, my favorite reason to fold this way is because you can throw the shirts like footballs and I think that's pretty awesome!

So, here are the steps, takes a bit of time to get use to, but now using the basic technique of the pocket, I fold a lot of things this way to save space.


First, lay the shirt flat on the bed with the bottom away from you


Then, flip about a 3 in section of the bottom under



Then, fold it in. This is a picture of just half of the shirt folded, but once you do both sides it be a long rectangle.


Once both sides are folded, roll from the neck to the tail.


Then all you have to do is tuck the shirt in the pocket that was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...