Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fear vs. Trust

Tonight I'm having trouble trusting God.  I know he has a plan for me and it is GOOD, I'm just having trouble wanting my own plan and not depending on him.  I'm praying that I will have the strength to trust Him completely.  Easier said than done.  I love Him and I know He loves me so much more and does not want me to hurt.  I also realize that my own untrusting is me hurting myself.

I ask you to pray for me.  Pray that I can trust God and not be afraid of what life holds.  To live in the blessings that he gives us no matter how long they last.

Fear and worry are two words I try not to ever say, it has just gotten harder lately.  Christ's love for me is ALWAYS enough, but sometimes we need to be reminded of that.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...