Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hanging With The Martins

After the love and prayer of good friends and God's calming hand on me, I feel much better today.  A bit under the weather, but who isn't right now.  Please continue to pray.

On Sunday I got to do what I love...well, one of the many things that I love and that is take pictures.  The more I take pictures, that more I love it.  I feel so happy when I'm doing it...being creative and allowing others to have memories that will always remain.

The Martins are a couple from Nevada that are in the same position we are here in Alabama.  They are great, God loving, and have never had pictures taken of just them.  I felt so proud to be able to do this for them and get to know them a bit more.


I'm working a bit slow on editing right now, but I wanted to show you the wonderful weather and spectacular prop that I had to work with, not to mention the beautiful couple...seriously, they are almost vomit inducing beautiful!  I guess you can tell the nurse in me.


This is the beautiful sunset I was shooting in over a cotton field.



...And this little beauty is Jeremy's pride and joy (besides his awesome wife).



Meet the Martins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...