Friday, October 9, 2009

Red Hot October

I'm very thankful that the people we have met and become friends with at our Alabama home like having their pictures taken (or at least, they don't mind the camera in their face and EVERY get together). Because of their willingness, I get lots of practice.

This couple is Jason and Jen. Jason is in flight school with Caleb, and Jen is a florist. They have been married for seven years and are awesome! Such a funny couple. Jason likes photography too and despite his hurt leg and the 90 degree temp in the MIDDLE OF OCTOBER, they were great models!

I believe every girl needs a great picture of herself and even though Jen is beautiful, I took the picture : ) So I'd like to take a part of the credit.










Now I just need to catch up on editing. Caleb leaves for 3 weeks on Monday so the girl time will be in full speed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...