Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas Cards and t-18 days!


So I'm husbandless for the next 18 days.  I miss him so much already but I have a lot to keep me busy while he is gone.  Taking pictures, doing some shopping, working a lot, and paying one of my best friends a visit in Beaufort, SC.  I've also started designing this year's Christmas cards for us to send out.  FOr some reason, I LOVE doing this.  We only get to do it once a year and it is my favorite time of year.

This post is full of pictures that our friend Crissy took of us for our Christmas cards.  I cropped our bottom halves out of most of them because I'm so annoyed with how much weight I've gained! GRRRR!  Anyway, I'm really excited about the pictures.  I fell like I've been taking so many, but have none of the two of us.  SO, thanks a bunch Crissy!!!







I think Caleb said something jokingly offensive and this is my reaction that Crissy caught!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the one with your red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2nd to last one! Great idea. I'll get talking to Eric! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...