Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love It or Shove It


* I LOVE This fall weather!!! Can't wait for it to get just a bit more crisper, but I'll take what I'm given. Keeping the windows and doors open is so refreshing.

*I feel like I say this every time, but I LOVE my dogs! They are so simple and I love how they get so excited when I wake up or come home

*TV...The fall line up is awesome and because of the increase in TV watching, I have been getting outside more too.

*Trying new recipes. This week I have only cooked new things. Meals I've never tried before and I've love it. It makes me feel versatile.




* Plucking my eyebrows. I need my glasses on to do this (because I'm bling...almost) but its not exactly possible when plucking eyebrows. What's a girl to do?

* Photos shoots. They make me nervous and I feel like I forget everything I know. I would love to be able to take my time, but "my time" would take FOREVER!



I'm leaving you with picture I took yesterday before meeting a beautiful little girl that I photographed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...