Friday, September 4, 2009

Pictures from the week

I don't have much to say lately, so I guess that is why there haven't been many posts.  I'm trying to take a picture everyday of something that I do or think of or find so here are a few from the past week.


On this particular day, the nausea was pretty bad so Caleb stopped to get me some Tums, thinking it would help.  After being with him for this long... its the small things that show love.


I can't get enough of this magazine.  A facebook friend of mine found that Amazon.com was selling a year subscription for $5 and I jumped on it!  


Obviously I was cooking on this day.  Waiting for the water to boil so that I could put the noodles in.  Cooking is nice since working nights doesn't allow much time for home cooked meals.


This is our nightly routine.  Caleb is at his desk to the left and I'm around the house cleaning, editing pictures or taking them.



Sunday.  The only day I ever need to iron anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...