Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Courageous Girl

I have been hearing so many stories lately of abuse children and sick children and then tonight I turned on TLC to find a show about this little girl...


Here is her story.

This very little girl is amazing and an inspiration, even at the young age of 2.

I know I'm so blessed to have a health child, but I don't thank God enough nor do I pray enough for the children and their families that deal with health issues and disabilities.  

This made my heart hurt, and made me realize how blessed I am to have a healthy child.  I love Emmalyn so much and can't bear the thought of her being hurt in anyway so I can only imagine what parent's feel when they have children who they love SO MUCH, and they are hurting.  It makes me want to hold my daughter extra tight and extra long at night. 

I just wanted to share Charlotte's amazing story with you and to remind myself, that prayer is powerful and there are so many in this world who need our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...