Thursday, May 13, 2010

35 weeks






How far along?   34 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss:  30 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Mostly
Stretch marks?   I have what appears to be a popped blood vessel on my right hip at the moment.  Not pretty!!!  But still no current stretch marks
Sleep:  Lately I have felt constantly tired.  I think with the extra weight and getting up about 6 times a night to empty my bladder doesn't help.
Best moment this week:  Mother's Day.  My sweet baby's daddy :) gave me a sweet card.
Movement:  all the time and she's all over the place!  Sometimes I feel like she is trying to kick her way out and when Caleb comes home from being gone all day and we start talking she starts moving.  I'm convinced this is because she was some attention from her daddy.
Cravings:  MILK and fruit...STILL!
Gender:   GIRL!!!! - Emmalyn!
Labor Signs:  a few random Braxton Hicks contractions - nothing painful or substantial.
Belly Button in or out?  FLAT!
What I miss: Right now, not a whole bunch.  Whenever I think about how much life is going to change in the next month I get so anxious with excitement and I can't stop smiling.  Seeing my friends who have recently had their babies makes me so excited to actually be able to hold her and look her in the eye.  I can only imagine how amazing it is going to be!
What I am looking forward to:  Our last ultrasound on May 20.  They will be checking her position and the position of the placenta again.  I'm pretty sure she is head down because I get little feet kicking me right under the sternum, but I love it!  I can't wait to see if some of the mannerisms that I have donned her with are true when she comes out.
Weekly Wisdom: Let Caleb do some things.  I rearranged our living room furniture while Caleb was at formation yesterday morning and was pretty much done for the day :)
Milestones: Having baby showers.  I'm so blessed with awesome friends and the showers have really helped us out



Kayla : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...