Wednesday, September 7, 2011

recent happenings

Yesterday my best friend and I had some girl time!  We had so much fun catching up and shopping.  Later we met up with two of our besties from college for dinner.  It was just like old times - except we are now older!  These girls are the reason I made it through nursing school and kept some sanity!



While I was with the girls, Emmy was with her Ama and Bop (Caleb's parents).  When I went to pick her up we took a walk outside because it felt great (I think it is so sad that 85 degrees feels "good" to me).  I got a few photos of her.  I think she is starting to expect the camera and knows it as the norm now.

I just love this stage!!  She has so much personality but she keeps me guessing because she can't say many words right now but knows what she wants so we are constantly developing our dialect with each other.  




The next two are my attempt at getting a self portrait of us.  Note to self, I don't have arms long enough to use the 50mm lens for this!

However, I do love Emmy's face in these!



Well, that's all I've got for today!  I'm getting excited about a maternity shoot with an old friend tomorrow!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...