Friday, September 2, 2011

The Dailey Girls

I was blessed to be able to spend part of this week with my dear aunt and cousin.  My aunt Cindy was 18 when I was born and took care of me a lot when I was younger.  Her daughter was born when I was 13.  We have all been very close so my mom and I were sad to learn that my aunt and cousin would be moving to Minnesota last year.  

My mom, Emmy, and I went to Minnesota last year when Emmy was three months old.  I was my first time on a plane (and Emmy's too).  So, Cindy and Mari Beth (my cousin) haven't seen Emmalyn in a year.  We had a lot of time to make up for in just a few days, so we did what the Dailey women do best... SHOPPED!  

Having all the girl time this last week was great!  Before they headed back to Minnesota, we grabbed some photos outside my mom's shop.  


They both have the same expression in this photo!




So, I'm the oldest of the Dailey grandchildren, but I'm also the shortest of everyone is my family!  NOT cool!



Gotta love the 5 points graffiti in the background!



Emmy high jacked the security golf cart!



I'm sad to see them go, but hope that Caleb, Emmy and me can visit them up north once he returns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...