Monday, March 29, 2010

28 weeks



Not really loving how big this dress makes me look.  I had also been working for the past 11 hours with the babies going no stop so I was extremely exhausted!


How far along?   28 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Last Dr. visit was 17, but I go again on Thursday.  Not really looking forward to what that scale will say
Maternity clothes? Mostly, however in the pic above there are none - and I'm LOVING dresses!  They are just so effortless!
Stretch marks?   Still none
Sleep:  The past two weeks have not been that great with sleeping.  Getting up about every hour and a half to use the bathroom is really making my days hard.  I'm still very tired at the end of the day, but can't sleep more than about 2 hours at a time.
Best moment this week:  I came home last Sunday from my SC trip and Caleb had painted the changing table and then on Monday the crib came in and Crissy and I put it together.  It is really nice seeing my vision come together.
Movement:  all the time and she's all over the place!  I had to make Caleb stop at a convenience store on the way home from a friend's house one night because she was wiggling on top of my bladder and it was so hard to hold what was in the bladder in, each time she rolled over it.  I'm glad he thought it was more amusing than a nuisance.
Cravings:  MILK and fruit!
Gender:   GIRL!!!! - Emmalyn!
Labor Signs:  None
Belly Button in or out?  still in
What I miss: Moving around easily, my pre pregnancy body, sleeping soundly, no acid reflux, and a back that doesn't hurt!
What I am looking forward to:  April 1 - the 4D ultrasound - Caleb will actually be able to make it to this one!
Weekly Wisdom: Take lots of small breaks!  Otherwise, Emmalyn lets me know when mom has over done it
Milestones: making it to the 3rd trimester!


Kayla : )

2 comments:

  1. look at that cute baby bump! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it qualifies as a bump anymore. That thing is much bigger than a bump!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...