Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today has been cool so Emmy and I staying inside most of it and played.  We also got to skype with Caleb and we were all so happy to see each other.  I've grabbed a few shots the past few days that I tough were worthy of posting.



My parents came over tonight to eat dinner and play.  My mom has been dying to play tea party with Emmalyn, so she showed grandma how.


Cuddles for grandma.


Reading before bed.  This is Emmy's favorite book.  It is an animal board book that she can turn the pages on her own.  It is also a touch and feel book which she loves as well.


We had so much fun and are excited that we will be spending a few days with Caleb soon!



1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed with such a beautiful daughter! Your pictures are always so sweet. Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...