Sunday, April 10, 2011

10 Months

I have a ten month old on my hands!  CRAZY!  Since I was sick last week we didn't really go anywhere, but spent a lot of time at home.  Most days Emmy got to get in her plastic pool (you know the ghetto ones that we all had when we were kids) and splashed around.  She loves it as long as the water temperature isn't too cool.  

It has been great to stay at home this week.  I've gotten my strength back and Emmy had fun having other people play with her, including her daddy!  


Size of clothes - anything 6 months up to 12 months.  Even thought the 12 month clothes are too big, I just love the new stuff she has so I couldn't wait to see her in some of it!

Sleep -WONDERFUL!  She's been going to bed anytime between 7 and 8:30pm and waking up between 8:30 and 9:30am. 


Food - Anything!!!  She's eating a lot more now too!

Milestones -  Her third and fourth teeth (top two) are coming in now.  She's crawling and pulling up a storm.  She waves hello and goodbye and loves to talk to her Daddy on the phone.  He called earlier today and she grabbed the phone from me, put it up to her ear and started "talking" to him.  It was so sweet!  She also randomly hugs and kisses those she is around most and smiles as she does!  I love it so much!

Favorite activities - playing, reading (she likes to turn the pages), swimming in her pool, crawling around discovering new things, petting the dogs, talking to Daddy on the phone, dancing.

And, as always some recent photos for you to enjoy.

Playing outside before bed one evening.





Reading with Daddy because Mama couldn't get close since I was sick.


Pool time with Aunt Crissy!





Pool time with Mama!



Trying out the new backdrops!




1 comment:

  1. i ADORE those pool pics. i'm going to print some out - i need some emmy on my fridge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...