Monday, April 25, 2011

A Picture Perfect Saturday

As I write this, I'm catching up on missed shows with the hubby's computer and editing/blogging on mine.  Life is good.  Relaxing after a jam packed but amazing weekend is also good.

This weekend was amazing!  Caleb brother, sister-in-law, nephew and two nieces came to spend some time with him before d-day.  We had a blast together!

On Saturday, we started the day off with an egg hunt.  It was actually cloudy and chilly out, but that didn't put a damper on things at all.  Caleb's parents hid sixty four eggs!

Caleb took the first shift and taught Emmy how to put the eggs in her bucket.


I got a snaphot of Dan and Alecia (my brother and sister in laws).  They don't have many of these since becoming parents.


Emmy took a break from hunting Easter eggs to dig into her basket.


Anna got cold, but it didn't stop her from going fishing with her rod and reel that she got in her basket.


After a trip to Target with Alecia, our favorite place, the weather turned gorgeous, so we got some sun and a little pond...ha!  Dan and Micah started doing jumping stunts together after attempting to get their new puppy, Wyatt, in the water.  I love that Wyatt is trailing behind them in the second photo.






Emmy loved spending time with Daddy.





I had a photo shoot scheduled which I'll be posting to the website soon.  After my shoot, we grilled out and had a pre birthday party for Emmy so that Daddy could be apart of it...  and Emmy did not disappoint!



We had to rush her to the shower afterwards!  She was so happy and I'm so happy that we have these photos!  While Joel (my other brother in law) and I took photos, Dan video taped the party.  I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm sure it will trigger some laughs.


And this is how we ended the day.  Picture perfect!









1 comment:

  1. Awww, that is so sweet. I love the party! :) She looks so cute with that cake beard!! Love the jumping in the water pictures too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...