Thursday, February 18, 2010

Project Nursery

Lately I've gotten an itch to be create and what better way to use that itch than to start some projects for Emmalyn's room.  I tried my hand at mod podge and I"m loving it!



I also painted this letter that will eventually be a hair bow holder.




This is the pack of scrapbook paper I purchased for the mod podge projects.  Once I finish them all, I'll have pictures.



The one thing that's gotten me stumped as far as colors for the nursery are fabric choices.  Along with the green cartwheel fabric that will be used for the crib bumpers, I purchased these two fabrics for the ties, cording, and bed skirt.  However, now I have to choose a fabric to use in order to reupholster the chair that will go in the room.  I was thinking light pink or green with the polka dot fabric used as cording.  I'm so lost though.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!







Kayla : )

1 comment:

  1. i say since you're reupholstering a whole chair - you do light green. that way if you have a boy down the road you don't have to re-do the whole thing. use the polka dot or stripey fabric as accent pillows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...