Monday, February 22, 2010

23 Weeks

So, here is the weekly survey.  Caleb took this week's picture as I was facing the sun so I'm not smiling and my eyes are squinched (is that a word?)  Is that a big belly or what?!?!  By the time month 8 or 9 comes around, I'm going to have so many back aches!





How far along?   23 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Last Doctor's visit = 12 pounds
Maternity clothes?  YES!
Stretch marks?   None so far - Palmer's Cocoa Butter and I have a date every morning and night!
Sleep:  okay... I have to take tylenol before bed sometimes to help with an achy back
Best moment this week:  During the sermon on Sunday I felt Poco moving around a lot, so I grabbed Caleb's hand and he felt numerous kicks.  The look on his face made my week!!!
Movement:   SO much!  I can definitely tell when its NOT nap time!
Cravings:  APPLES!!!  I want anything with apples and gag at the thought of beef!
Gender:   GIRL!!!! - Emmalyn!
Labor Signs:  None
Belly Button in or out?  In
What I miss: Being able to wear heels longer than a few minutes.  I took pictures at a wedding this past weekend, and had to take my heels off because my feet were so swollen!
What I am looking forward to:   Moving this week!  I can finally get started putting the nursery together!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy! During packing, I pulled a muscle in my back.  Caleb was great and used some of his prior physical therapy training to stretch me out and massage my back.
Milestones: Having my best friends plan a baby shower for Emmalyn!


Kayla : )

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...