Friday, February 5, 2010

Poco - 20 week appointment

Yesterday was our 20 week appointment with Dr. Pollard.  At 20 weeks they do a sonogram to measure things like the head, abdomen, and heart.  Everything measured well.  It took the sonographer a while to get all of the measurements she needed because Poco was wiggling like crazy.  It looked just like he/she was running from the wand.  

Currently, Poco is lying transverse with head on my left side and feet to the right.  I've been feeling a lot of movement right below my belly button which I'm guessing are Poco's knees and hands.  Poco weighs 11 ounces, and mom has gained 12 pounds - doesn't seem fair!

Here is the profile picture that the sonographer  took of Poco.  I love that we have this picture now, forever!  No wonder I feel Poco moving so much!!!
(It kind of looks like Poco is doing the dance to "Pants on the Ground")


This is an obvious picture of Poco's left foot.   I guess when most kids are waving their hands at the wand, Poco decided to give us a foot.


I'm so in love!


Kayla : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...