Monday, August 27, 2012

A Little Shower

Sunday, Emmy and I attended a baby shower for my friend and former coworker, Amanda.  She'll be having a baby boy in October.  I was so happy to be included in the shower.  Her twin sister, April, did a wonderful job putting it together.

Emmy was a little confused with her baby shower expectations.  When I told her we were going to go to a baby shower, she thought it would be full of babies.  Well, baby Grei was there, so Emmy was satisfied.




Here is little Ansley.  She is five days younger than Emmy and such a sweetheart.


April planned out two games for us to play that were fun and challenging. I'm happy to say I won one!


After eating and games Amanda opened her presents. 


The next two photos are so funny and Amanda might kill me for posting them, but it is kind of cute once they are explained.  

The girls were talking about ultrasound photos and Amanda was demonstrating some of the things her son, Mason, has been caught doing in ultrasound photos.



Before Emmy and I had to leave, I wanted to grab a photo (or at least attempt) of Emmy and Ansley.  Ansley was very corporative, but Emmy was being pretty bashful.




...But loving as well


I hope we get to see more of Ansley when we move to Greenville.




I enjoyed spending time with these women.  I love that our friendships haven't fallen from distance or time.  I'm also very excited for Amanda and can't wait to meet Mason! 


1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh...all these babies are getting so BIG and people are popping out their second kids?! When did we get so old!! looks like a fun shower! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...