Friday, December 16, 2011

2012 = oh so sweet!

Well, after taking almost two full days off from all three of my jobs (mom, nurse, photographer) due to the stomach bug, I'm refreshed and back to the working grind!  I seriously do not know what I would do without my family being near!  My in laws took Emmy for a night so I could rest and so she (cross my fingers) doesn't get the stomach bug.  I missed her so much!!!  I kept hearing her calling me in my sleep. I'm oddly thankful for the pre-holiday crash diet though.

I also haven't worked at the hospital for ten days!  It has been amazing and I've loved staying with Emmy working on potty training and getting Christmas shopping done.

Editing has pretty much taken over my nightlife.  I'm so glad I took two days off though, because now I'm excited to edit the hundreds of photos I need to!  God is GOOD!

Since I was sick, Crissy and I could not go on our girls' night as planned, but tonight my parents kept Emmy while she and I went to see New Year's Eve.  It was AH-MA-ZING!!!  There was a "surprise" part in it that made both of us boo hoo like babies (if you've seen I'll give you one guess as to which scene it was).

The movie made me so excited about 2012 because...

~ The sweetest homecoming I'll know (until Jesus comes back!)
~ my best friend has her first child!!!
~ another move for our family (#7 in 5 years!)
~ our first family vacation - just the three of us!
~ My brother turns 21 - I can finally buy him a beer!
~ Terrible twos (at least Caleb will be around for this!)
~ half a decade of marriage
~ And who knows what else!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the half of decade of marriage! And we dated for 5 years and 4 days before we got married so that means we'll have been together for 10 years. Its crazy to think that I've spent so much of my life with one person. I can't imagine what it'll feel like when we're old =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...