Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Glance


This weekend was great!  On Friday night we had some friends over, cooked out, watched The Time Traveler's Wife, and played Scrabble.  As you can see, it was late when we were playing and our brains were not working up to par.


On Saturday I planned a shoot at a nearby pond to take pictures of "Porter Pounder" (our friend's six month old) to practice with my new camera!  The shoot only made me fall even more in love with it!  Before Porter and his mama got to the location I took some shots of Emmy.



She loved the grass!  And these pics are straight out of the camera!  Have I mentioned that I LOVE my new camera?



This is the infamous "Porter Pounder!"  I'll be posting a few more of the photos from the shoot on my photography blog!


After the shoot we headed over to a dinner date with the Austin twins and their husbands.  We ate fish tacos and let Emmy and April's little girl, Ansley play together until bedtime.  Ansley is five days younger than Emmalyn and such a sweetie.  It will be interesting to see how our playdates differ in a year or two.  It was so good to catch up with these guys and we are already planning our next date!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...