Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Day In The Life...


Hi, Emmy here.  I had such a great day yesterday and wanted to share it with all of you!

I started the day off by playing video games after breakfast.  Dad was gracious enough to let me take the controls.

Then, I went to Aunt KB's house to cheer her up since she has to sit at home for so long.  She had surgery on her knee, but I think she liked playing with me.


Then, mom and dad took me to the park and pushed me on the swing.  I loved it!


And I got a front row seat on Dad's shoulders during our walk.


We took a break by the creek and Daddy got a hold of mom's new camera and started snapping!


While Dad and I were playing on the play set, Mom was busy taking pictures of the new buds that were starting to form.  She was so excited about the first signs of spring!




So, life has been pretty good lately.  I mean despite me sitting in my own pee until mom actually changes my diaper : )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...