Saturday, February 5, 2011

Playdate & Photoshop

This past week Emmalyn had her first play date with Miss Ellasyn.  She is the nine month old daughter of one of my college roommates - oh the runny memories!  During the playdate Ellasyn's mommy, Elizabeth, took some great ones to document the "fun" the girls had!  You can check out the whole story here.

Also, I made a watermark for my online photos with photoshop!  Now, if you know anything about my relationship with photoshop you know this is a huge deal!  I've been so busy researching so much about photography and photoshop lately and am so excited and eager to shoot (the weather has really put a damper on my shooting the past few days).  Here is an example of my new watermark.



I LOVE it, however I'm not a designer, nor do I even pretend to know what I'm doing with photoshop, so give me your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...