Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas for Poco . . . ALREADY?!

Well, Christmas has passed.  Kind of sad, but it was good and looking forward to next Christmas makes me smile again.  I will say that on the days that our family celebrated Christmas (each family celebrates it on different days due to schedules) I wanted to savor every moment, but Poco has me pooped and I spent a good portion of my time lying around and/or sleeping.


I wanted to show you a few of the gifts that made me smile.  In a later post I'll put up some pics of us having Christmas fun and listening to that never old story of our Savior's birth.


Caleb's sister and family gave this to us for baby Poco.  I cried when I opened it.  Don't really know why...Hormones I guess.  My nephew wanted to make sure I was ok... So sweet!




This outfit my mom got for baby Poco.  I can't believe Poco already has clothes!





Of course we can't forget little feet!  Grandma bought these too.




And the last one.  Yellow!!!  And pretty non-gender specific.




I have been eyeing this Willow Tree statue since I found out I was pregnant, but didn't want to get it for myself.  I guess my mom and I think alike because she got it for me for Christmas and said this would start a yearly tradition between her and I.  I love it!!!




And last.  I keep looking at this statue, also from my mom, and think about how wonderful it will be when I get to hold Poco in my arms!

By the way, I think we have chosen Emmalyn Marie as our girl name.  Still pondering over a boy name!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2010 brings many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...