Friday, January 1, 2010

Reflections of 2009

This year has been one of many changes and great surprises.  Caleb and I moved to Alabama he started flying helicopters, we found out we are going to become parents, my brother got accepted to 3 colleges, I took a few awesome trips back to SC to visit old friends, made some new friends, I started a new job with the nursery and got into photography which I'm LOVING!

Sure, there were a few challenges as there are every year, but for the most part 2009, for me and my family, was a grand year and I'm so looking forward to what God has in store of 2010.  I'm also excited to see what is in store for my family and friends this year.  How will their lives change?  What new memories will be made? What new lessons will God teach us?

No matter how unnerving your 2009 was, this is a new year.  A new plan.  It's exciting to think about all that is possible.  I'm not only excited about 2010 for myself, but for the people I love.



AND...  I cannot get this feeling of my skin tingling to go away because I'm SO EXCITED to see my child for the first time in 51/2 months!  I'm counting down the days and imagining what my life will be like.  I can't believe that I love this orange-sized human so much already!  I can hardly wait to experience this will my husband, family, and friends (which are family!).  YAY 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...