Friday, January 8, 2010

All little story and a little loot

The past two nights I've been working in the nursery and it has been CRAZY!  Babies were everywhere!  I love seeing those moms with their new babies and answering their questions.  I even had a few patients ask when I am due.  It caught me by surprise, but it was fun.  Then, another lady told me I look big for 4 months, I just smiled and nodded, but kind of felt really sad.  And yet another older lady told me she could tell that I was expecting because "I'm carrying the baby in my back."  I don't quite know what exactly that means, but it doesn't sound good.

In other news, I've really been trying to get my name out there for photography.  With the economy like it is currently and the fact that we still have a pretty limited group of people we know here in Alabama is making it hard to do so.

Therefore, in hopes of getting my name out there a bit more, I ordered business cards.  I like them, but we will have to see how they work.



Next, I ordered a shootsac.  This is a bag for camera equipment to take with you while you are shooting. It is supposed to make things easier to get to for the photographer.  I haven't had much of a chance to break it in yet, but I like it so far.




And last but not least, our Christmas present finally came!  It took us a little while to research which one we wanted and the Samsung won.  Caleb is the only one that has played with it so far, but we are having game night tomorrow night and I'm going to try it out then!


Also, there are 15 days until my KatieBeth gets married!  I get to spend the week with her before she becomes a Mrs. and my other bestest, Ashley will be at the wedding with me!  So excited for the time I'll get to spend with both of them!

Kayla : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...