Wednesday, January 13, 2010

17 WEEKS


So, I'm now 17 weeks.  Okay, 2 days short of 18.  I have a classmate that just had a baby in November and throughout her pregnancy she used this survey to document her weekly development, so I stole it.  Here ya go!








How far along?   17 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss:  gained 7 lbs even though that belly looks a lot bigger!
Maternity clothes?  most of the time.  Still wear a few stretchy pieces from pre-pregnancy
Stretch marks?   None so far
Sleep:  Since I've been working night at the hospital the past few nights, I have been so tired and sleeping very well.
Best moment this week:   Getting to see Poco at work.  He/she was moving around a ton!  We saw the little fingers and toes and he/she had his legs crossed.  Every time I see Poco I get so excited!  I can't believe that I'll hold this child in my arms in just 5 months!
Movement:   I've felt a few kicks.  Today when Caleb and I got home from the commissary we took a nap and as we were cuddling, I felt movement on the left side of my tummy!  It felt like a medium sized fish swimming around in there!

Cravings:  No.  I'm just glad I can keep anything down!
Gender:   ????????
Labor Signs:  None
Belly Button in or out?  In
What I miss:   WINE!!
What I am looking forward to:   The next sonogram on Feb. 4th!
Weekly Wisdom:   Not listening to everything I hear.  Lately I've been getting a lot of "you look big for 4 months" are you sure there is just one in there?"  or "That child is going to be big!"
Milestones:  Not throwing up in a whole week!



Kayla : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...