Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Decor!

Christmas is my favorite time of year and today has been jam packed with Christmas festivities.  Caleb and I started a tradition for our small but growing family of cutting our own Christmas tree.  It was cold today so it felt even more like Christmas.  I've posted some pictures of our trip to the tree farm and a little bit of our Christmas decor so far.

This is a wreath I put together for our front door.




This is Caleb and I at the tree farm standing in front of our first real tree as a couple.  I'm so excited and it makes the house small awesome!



And here is my handy husband being Tom Sawyer and cutting our tree.



The finished product in our home.  It was so nice to decorate the tree with Christmas music in the background, our dogs lying close by and the smells of Christmas surrounding us.  We can't believe that next year we will have a little to watch out for!


And...I would like to say a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KB and Aimee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...