Monday, May 4, 2009

ABCs and Beaufort

A - Age: 23

B - Bed size: Queen but I really want a king

C - Chore you hate: putting clothes back in the closet (I have no idea why)

D - Dog's name: Dixie & Bumper

E - Essential start your day item: breakfast

F - Favorite color: Yellow

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 3.75"

I - Instruments you play: Piano & voice

J - Job title: Registered Nurse (it took me so long to get that so I'm really proud

K - Kid(s): 0 but hoping to have 4

L - Living arrangements: moving to Ft. Rucker, AL on June 11

M - Mom's name: Brenda

N - Nicknames: KK, Aunt Kayla, Babykins

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I work in the NICU at night, so I stay in the hospital 3 nights a week, but I had my appendix out in '98 and stayed 3 nights

P - Pet Peeve: gossip

Q - Quote from a movie: If you're a bird I'm a bird (it is SO cheesy)

R - Right or left handed: Righty

S - Siblings: My little but bigger bro, JUSTIN

T - Time you wake up: It varies

U- Underwear: Guess you'll never know : )

V - Vegetable you dislike: PEAS!

W - Ways you run late: I'm always losing something

X - X-rays you've had: too many to remember - I always think I'm sick

Y - Yummy food you make: according to my husband - taco castle, cheesy macaroni chicken

Z - Zoo favorite: fish



This weekend I took a very relaxing trip to see my best bud Ashley in Beaufort. I love long car rides, other than the fact that your back starts to hurt after a while or you feel like your body will never again stand straight up. I like them because I can listen to the music I want, sing at the top of my lungs if I feel the need to do so, and there is a lot of alone time for thinking and praying. I've had my best conversations with God on long trips.

This is one of the reasons I love Beaufort. Beautiful surroundings. I love trees - I think they are like people. God made them and each one is different. I also think Spanish Moss is a great accessory ; )


This is downtown Beaufort on the waterfront. This place to so relaxing.


I love being an American (especially now that my husband is part of the may who sacrifice so much for the people of our country along with Firemen and Policemen). I'm also sad that I'm not going to be a South Carolinian for the next 2 years : (


THE BEACH!!! Ashley and I went to the beach and had the best time talking and not realizing we were turning into lobsters


Okay, this is a horrible picture of me, but I think Ashley looks so beautiful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...