Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tid Bits

Today was one of those days!  I'm so stressed and busy.  Saturday is Emmy's birthday party and I have so much to do, but I can't wait to be in the moment of it.  I have people who will be managing the cameraS so I can relax and be both parents during it and just enjoy my not so little girl!  She continues to melt my heart with new things everyday!

A few tid bits from this week:

*It's JUNE!!!

* I would totally invest in a Wal-mart GPS!  I have had no luck finding the things I need lately!

* It's okay not to bathe my kid every night.

* Sometimes dinner with my family is just what I need

* Peanut butter and strawberry sandwiches are really good!!

I'll leave you with a photo of my almost one year old!  She is just so happy and sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...