Thursday, April 29, 2010

1000 Gifts


So, this week I'm in South Carolina for one last lone trip before Emmalyn's arrival.  So far I've had so much fun and there is still so much to look forward to - although I am missing my husband.  So, until I find time to upload all my pictures, you get the weekly One Thousand Gifts.



21. Getting to my destination on a long trip safely

22. Having my nephew talk to "Baby Poco" and see how excited he is about her

23. scented candles

24. Laughing with my brother

25. Hitting the pillow at the end of the day

26. My blanket - yes, I have a blanket that my grandmother gave me a few years ago that is so soft and I love it.  I brought it to SC with me because it smells like home.

27. Catching up with friends

28. Surprises from good friends

29. Relaxing with my Real Simple magazine

30. Summer rain




Kayla : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...