Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Love it and Shove it

New to the blog...Love it and Shove it!  Things I'm loving at the moment and things I would love to shove in the booty!  Feel free to comment...I'd love to hear what you think!


- My dogs, Dixie in Bumper, because they are a great source of comic relief for my life.
- Jasmine Star's pictures.  I could look at her blog all day long
- Telephones - they really come in handy when you live 400+ miles from family and friends


- Cleaning...IT NEVER ENDS!
- Nausea - I've been nauseous consistently for about 3 years and am finally going to the doctor tomorrow to figure out what's going on.  I'm praying some solution is found.
-The gym - it causes PAIN!!!


1 comment:

  1. i'm loving this new segment of the UB blog! And I agree...telephones are the best - the gym sucks! hope you found a cure to the nausea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...