Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birthday Blessings

In case you didn't know, I had a birthday this past week and it was wonderful.  Caleb planned a birthday dinner for me with all of our friends and apparently they were fighting over who got to bake me a cake...Kerri won.  Here are some pictures of the night and my birthday present...a new mattress!


The whole gang!

Emily and Rafael got me beautiful flowers!!!

I just liked this sign in the restaurant

YAY sleep!!!


On a side note.  My dad is getting out of the hospital tomorrow from having a heart cath and finding 2 90% blocked arteries that the doctors are going to be treating with new medications.  He is doing well, but it was a big scared for my family along with my aunt and grandmother moving to Minnesota this week, things have been a bit difficult.  I would appreciate you keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...