Monday, July 6, 2009

a few pics

The first picture for today is my new laptop...macbook.  I love it!  I'm trying to find more abstract things to photograph.  Things not normally looked at as making a good picture.  We'll see how I do.  The next set of pictures is Emily.  She came over last night to watch Army Wives while our husbands put together Caleb's new desk.  During or show and photo shoot, there was a horrific thunder storm right over us which Emily had not experienced before, so keeping her mind off of it helped.  Let me know what you think. 







2 comments:

  1. you're getting pretty good at this stuff! love the macbook! i'm pretty sure year two is cotton, but hey pricey electronics are good too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought myself a shirt. does that count?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...