Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life Lately

This week has been pretty busy.  I've been to a few doctors appointments, started my job, reorganized the entire house, edited wedding pictures for hours at a time, had my parents and brother over for dinner and am leaving to meet them at the beach in Florida later today.  Lots going on, but its all good.  

So, before I head to the coast I thought I'd share some recent pics.  I've been practicing and annoying everyone around me because I ALWAYS have my camera and its almost always on.  Practice makes perfect...right?  I'm hoping to get in some r and r and good photography opportunities at the beach.  

By the way, my dad is doing great and I will get to spend a lot of time with him over the weekend.  He has been forced to relax and I think it is helping.  
In other news, our friends, Brandon and Crissy got a new puppy whom they named Ruger.  He is a yorkie/pincher mix and at 4lbs and 8 weeks, he is SO adorable!  Pictures will come soon!  
Also, my best friend's sister gave birth to her first child on July 20.  After over 13 hours of labor an emergency c-section was performed due to a fever, but mom and baby are going great.  Owen Brodrick weighed 8lbs 6oz and perfectly healthy.  Praise the Lord!!!  


This is the chapel Brandon and Beth were married in on July 18.  




Amazing sunset over Lake Tholoco


Practicing skills with the beautiful flowers.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the sunset lake pic - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the beach! So glad you get some time with your fam. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...