Thursday, May 30, 2013

Baby #2 Update



How far along?  25 Weeks!

Size of baby M?  Baby W is the size of rutabaga
 
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds

Maternity clothes? Mostly.  Since it is spring, I'm still able to wear some skirts and dresses under my belly that aren't maternity.
Stretch marks?  None that weren't there before

Sleep:  ummmm, not so great.  I get tired of one side a lot quicker than before and lying on my back just makes me snore (which doesn't make for good sleep fore either Caleb or myself), not to mention getting up numerous times every night to pee.

Best moment this week: Having Emmy talk about the baby more than ever.  She has been talking to the baby, and rubbing lotion on the baby (aka my belly) and asks if the baby is kicking often.

Miss Anything? Still looking for some energy.  I do have some anemia which would explain the increased loss of energy, but I'm still trying to make myself get out and move even when I don't feel like it.
Movement: A lot.  Mostly around 9-10pm

Food cravings: water - I've just been so thirsty.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm still having to regulate my eating.  I can't eat but small amounts at a time (like, really small amounts) or I'll get indigestion.  I'm still nauseous at least once a day.  Thank God for Zofran!

Symptoms: headaches, nausea, tiredness
Happy or Moody most of the time: It is hit or miss I'm ashamed to say.  I try to remind myself often that I am pregnant and to think rationally.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah

Gender prediction:  I'm stuck.  I really have no idea and I don't really have a lot of time to think about it right now.
  
Labor Signs: Sadly yes.  I've had some contractions (not braxton hicks).  Some have been a little painful, but mostly just a lot of pressure.  My Dr. and I are following it closely though.  Rest seems to help, and they have gotten less frequent in the past week.
 
Belly Button in or out? In... for a little while longer.

Wedding rings on or off? On
 
Looking forward to: Emmy's 3rd birthday party next weekend!

Please excuse my appearance in the photo. We had just some home from a walk and the photo is really grainy, because Caleb was behind the camera (don't tell him I said that!).


1 comment:

  1. i'm going to need you to pick another vegetable to describe the baby because i have no clue what a rutabaga is.

    also, i have had really bad heartburn from stress. we can have a really wild saturday night watching movies and eating tums :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...