Monday, October 10, 2011

Things I'm loving lately

1. Pinterest - I wish I had more hours in my day to spend on the site and then actually do the things that I find to do from it!


2. New Girl - laugh out loud at each episode.  I love how kooky Jess (Zooey) is.



3. Wild Smiles - Emmy's dentist appointment was today and went well.  The news was not what we expected, but I really enjoyed the staff and how much time and effort they put into making Emmy and me feel comfortable.  I highly recommend them if any mommies are looking for a pediatric dentist in Lexington.



4. one week off work!  Much needed because I totally feel like this while I'm there!



5. Hand written letters from my soldier - I love him and these are the best I get of him right now.

1 comment:

  1. bummer - missed new girl again! have you seen two broke girls or saburgatory? both are reallly funny!

    what did the dentist say?

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...