Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I've been a little behind on my blogging lately because I've been working on editing the 1300 photos I took on Saturday at a pageant.  I had so much fun and the photos are on my website if any of you want to take a look!

Other than editing, I've been trying to organize my life and spend as much time as I can with the hubby.

In other news:

Last week my longtime friend, Sarah, stopped by to finally meet Emmalyn and they hit it off right away!  We talked, played, and caught up for three hours!  It was so good to see her.


I have finally put away the clothes I bought right after giving birth to Emmy.  They have been put with my post-maternity clothes and the weight is slowly, but hopefully, surely starting to disappear.  I'm more motivated than ever right now too with the weather being so nice and having a small appetite due to the status of the hubby's job.

Emmalyn turns nine months tomorrow!  She is so fun and I've started racking up decorations for her first birthday party already!  I'm so excited!


I'm taking photos of two very precious families to me this weekend and am looking forward to the nice weather!

My brother is spending half of his spring break with us and we have had a blast with him around.  He cooks, so I'm off the hook for a few days!  We have also been playing a lot of games, which somehow he ends up winning every one of them...HMMMMMM?

We have found a church and I'm very excited to getting to know more people and getting involved!

I have more posts coming up, but now I need to get back to editing the pageant photos!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...