Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I realized I had not blogged in a few days while blog stalking last night.  A lot has happened lately and will be happening, but I just don't know if it is worth blogging, however, I started this blog as a journal of sorts so I guess even the not so knock me off my rocker events could be relevant.

So, for your entertainment.... Maybe:

I cut my hair and I love it!  A picture will come soon...as soon as I take one I'm willing to post : )

I've been obsessed with the show Army Wives lately.  I've been watching the seasons on Netflix during Emmy's naps and am hooked.  Caleb even watched a few episodes with me.

I got contacts.  Not too sure how I feel about them yet though.  My eyes are pretty itchy, but I'm gonna give them the full two weeks so see if it gets better.  BTW, it's been two days : )


Last weekend a fellow photographer and I swapped shoots for our families.  It was a beautiful day and everyone was in good spirits.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...