Thursday, March 3, 2011

I will say this blog will NOT end up being a pity party for myself and my loneliness.  However, I'm NOT going to ignore the fact that I'm an army wife and sometimes it sucks!

Today, even though D-day has changed twice and we still haven't said "good bye," it is coming, and I feel like someone is inside of me punching the living daylights out of all of my organs until I feel like vomiting.

I think God realized my emotions needed a little more time to get use to the idea so d-day has been moved back yet again.

Don't get me wrong.  I love the army.  I love what the soldiers do for us.  And I love that my husband is one of them.  And yes, I signed up for this and I know I'm not the only one with feelings like this.  I just needed to get it out somehow before I have a nervous breakdown!

With that said, WHERE IS ALL THE EASTER CANDY?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Vent as needed girl!! We will all be here to help in any way we can, and God's peace and comfort far exceeds any we can offer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to let it out! You need to sometimes, and anyone in your position would feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...