Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We have had such a busy week!  It has been great though!  I quit my job at the hospital.  I'm pretty bummed about now being able to see all those births, teach new parents about their new babies, and spend time with the awesome ladies who work there (and were present during Emmalyn's birth), but now I get to spend so much more time with Emmalyn.  I love being a mom and now I can concentrate on Emmalyn and our family and moving and Caleb deployment and the holidays and photography and.........

I'm so excited to spend time with family for Thanksgiving.  I know my camera will be working overtime since its Emmalyn's first.  Im also going to resist the urge to have my mom (and the only stylist I trust) cut my hair shorter... much shorter!  We shall see!

Since I probably won't be blogging while we are visiting family, I'm going to share some pics from this busy week we've had!

This is Steve.  He graduated as a blackhawk pilot yesterday and left to head back to his home state of Virginia. 


Steve's wife, Jo, pinning on his wings!


Our friend Raph getting ready to get his wings!


Raph's very talented wife, Emily.  She painted some canvases for Emmalyn's nursery and helped me pick a color scheme.  We love her so much!


Steve and Emmalyn.


Okay, so my child gets around :)  Her she is telling Jo good bye!


Bath time!


Sitting up in the bath!


Playing around before heading to the graduation.  We can't wait for Daddy's day!





After a long day, you've got to rest and read some Fancy Nancy.


And then cuddle a bit with Daddy.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...