Wednesday, June 2, 2010

1000 Gifts


61. my pillow

62. a husband that tells me I'm pretty even though I'm 40 pounds overweight and look sleepy all the time

63. blessings in disguise - not having cable or internet (due to mother nature) and being forced to communicate and have fun with my husband.  

64. couponing - I feel like I'm doing something good for our family and very productive

65. Finishing a thank you note - yes, just one makes me feel good about myself : )

66. JUNE 2010 - Caleb calls it "the month of Emmalyn"

67. emptying the vacuum cleaner.  I love seeing all the things it picked up which makes me fell like I can breathe easier

68. phone conversations with my parents when they talked about Emmalyn - I can just hear the excitement in their voices

69. thrift shopping

70. crushed ice


Kayla : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...