Tuesday, October 16, 2012

If You Really Knew Me...

My friend Ashley wrote a post on things you'd know if you really knew her, so I thought I'd link up!  So here goes...

If you really knew me...

You'd know I  had my appendix removed when I was 14.

You'd know I danced in a classical ballet company in high school.

I was on the yearbook staff in high school.

I was proposed to at an ice skating rink, by my high school sweetheart, whom I had been dating for 6 years.  Now happily married for 5 years.


I'm a cleaning fanatic.  I'm talking Monica Gellar clean freak!

You'd know I'm a complete klutz (just shows why the love of ballet never went anywhere)

You'd know I went through a period in high school when I was obsessed with Celine Dion


You'd know that I've moved 8 times in 6 years.  It goes without saying that I DO NOT like moving.

I got my first gray hair at 16.  Thank God my mother is a cosmetologist.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and I love getting to know Him more and understanding the person that I am supposed to be as His child.





1 comment:

  1. ok did not know the celine dion phase....that is kind of hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...