Sunday, April 22, 2012

These are some recent photos of Emmy.  She is growing up so fast!  Daddy HURRY HOME!!!

My bible study leader offered to make a dress for me for a wedding in May. Emmy and I spent some time with her and her precious girls while I got fitted and we cut the pattern and fabric.  The girls had a lot of fun!  


Here is Caroline


and Anna Kate



Emmy "reading."  She has started getting books and reading them to herself.  Of course it is gibberish to me, but it keeps her occupied and it is just so cute!


Playing after nap time (hence the crazy hair)


Playing with the neighbor's cat


We have 6 days until Caleb is HOME!

1 comment:

  1. She IS getting so big! The picture of Caleb holding her up, her legs are SOOO long! What a cutie! I want to hear about this dress! Call me when you have a chance so we can catch up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...