Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately, but I have a lot on my plate!  I've been trying to get all editing done before Caleb comes home and I just found out yesterday (I'm almost scared to say it) that his unit should be home a few days sooner than expected.  Of course this is just hear-say and we won't know until he is on SC soil!  The fact that we only have about 2 weeks left is just now starting to kick in.  I'm excited that he will actually be home for a while, nervous about how things are going to go that first day (will he be glad he came home to a wife who is still 5 pounds over her pre-pregnancy weight and is white as a ghost?  How will Emmy take it?  Will he be exhausted? the list goes on), and am in, what I call, "army nesting" mode (where you want to have everything clean and in its "place" before they step in the house again).

Lots to do before Caleb is physically with us again, but I'm trying not to dwell on the things I need to do, but the things we get to do together as a family once he is here. I can't even type all of this without having a smile on my face!!! I can barely contain my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...