Monday, March 12, 2012

Saying Good Bye

I'm sorry about the lack of posts lately.  Life has taken some different turns lately, and I'm trying to figure it all out now.  One of the most recent issues we've had to deal with is the decision to put one of our dogs down.  Caleb has had Bumper since we started dating 11 years ago!  He has been such a good dog and it was very hard for Caleb to make the call to put him down with him being so far away and not being able to say good bye.

With all the changes and now knowing my husband is losing such a good pet I'm feeling so much but don't really know what it all is.  I do know that I'm ready to have my husband physically with me again so I can at least hug him and feel his comforting arms around me as we are trying to make hard decisions together.  I also know that I love my little girl so much and she reminds me daily that all the things I spend time worrying about don't matter.  She matters.  Teaching her about Christ matters.  Loving others like Christ loves us (or at least trying our hardest to) matters.  God knows I needed/need her in my life to be a constant reminder of the wonder in the world and to stop and small the roses when I get overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...