Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I wish...



~ I was creative enough to come up with original names for my pintrest boards

~ my best friend, Ashley, lived closer so she could motivate me to run more and help with my non-mom wardrobe : )



~ The Bachelor came on more than once a week (yes, I've been sucked into the madness!)


~ eating cereal and cheese sticks was a reasonable diet

~ I felt beautiful right now - I mean I'm about to see my husband for the first time in 6 months and I don't exactly feel like a hot momma!

~ there were more hours in the day



~ I was lying on a beach getting a tan


~ it were Thursday ; )

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was on the beach right now too! And you are a hot mama and I'm sure your husband will think so too =) And I am ALWAYS into The Bachelor, but I just can't get into Ben for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. i SO wish i lived closer! i had so much fun this weekend. i really wish we lived in the same city ;-/

    and - whatever beach you go to - i want to come and bring my pasty legs with!

    ok - it's almost thursday - SO close for real this time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...