Saturday, November 12, 2011

as of late..

I've gone through four seasons of Friday Night Lights in about two weeks.  I'm in love with this show!  And I love that Netflix has the seasons on their instant que!  #howtowasteyourtime


I'm trying to not waste all of my free time by reading more.  I got this book (for free!) from Amazon and started it tonight.  I've been told to prepare myself mentally and emotionally before diving into it.  I'm hoping God is molding me into a magnificent wife while Caleb is gone. 


With all the work I've been doing lately, my back has started hurting again.  I really feel like an old lady lately!  I'm hoping to find some time (and a babysitter) in my busy schedule to get a massage.  I'm also pondering whether I should see a chiropractor.  Any advice?


The week ahead is my busiest of the month.  I'm trying to keep my head up and take it one day at a time.  

170 days till I see my hubby's face again!


2 comments:

  1. Ellasyn would love to spend some time playing with her friend so you can have some "mommy massage" time!! :) Just let me know anytime you want to go and we'll work it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you definitely deserve a massage!! Let us know how you like that book!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...