Sunday, August 29, 2010

SC - part II


I'm a bit behind on my blogging.  I have yet to blog the second part of the SC trip from 3 weeks ago. 

Well, on August 5, Emmalyn got a new little friend, Porter.  Caleb's good friend, Brandon and his wife Bethany had their little boy after a very long and hard labor.  I took Emmalyn to the hospital to meet him and to get a few pictures with the family.





After visiting with friends and family in Columbia, Emmalyn and I headed to Beaufort so Emmalyn could meet Aunt Ashley.  We had a girls night full of shopping at Target, eating burgers, and watching Valentine's Day (although, Emmalyn was asleep within the first 5 minutes of the movie).  It was so great to get to catch up with Ashley face to face and introduce my daughter to our girl nights.  Can't wait to do it again!


The next morning we headed home to see daddy, only to leave 2 weeks later for Minnesota.


Kayla : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...